• other (please state)

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Steeda salesman goofed up my order last time and double charged my bank account, causing a overdraft charge. Well, instead of refunding my money, he offered me a $30 discount next time I ordered. So I said okay whatever. So I'm trying to decide what my next Steeda part should be. So what would you guys buy for $30 off?

~Steeda Race wing
~Steeda clutch adjuster
~Steeda strut tower brace
~Steeda rear adjustable swaybar
~Steeda Billet items

What would you buy? I'am leaning towards the Race Wing or the Rear Swaybar.

·
Registered
21 Posts
WOW! If I were you Id get the steeda strut tower brace. WHY? Cause youve got alot of horsepower.....your a timebomb without a ticker...you could go at any time and nothing says this best than a strut tower brace. Sure, who the hell knows what it does, but it has cool colors and looks neat. At least your assures 20-30 horespower.......Id go for it man!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
SIRSARKAZM said:
WOW! If I were you Id get the steeda strut tower brace. WHY? Cause youve got alot of horsepower.....your a timebomb without a ticker...you could go at any time and nothing says this best than a strut tower brace. Sure, who the hell knows what it does, but it has cool colors and looks neat. At least your assures 20-30 horespower.......Id go for it man!
My vote would be for SIRSARKAZM to shut the hell up!!!!! Damn, this guy has yet to post anything half-way decent. Trolls get on my nerves! :mad:

·
Registered
184 Posts
SIRSARKAZM said:
Wow SIRSARKAZM, put a blower on that thing and you should be just under 500rwhp! :eek:

:joy:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
97MattGT said:

My vote would be for SIRSARKAZM to shut the hell up!!!!! Damn, this guy has yet to post anything half-way decent. Trolls get on my nerves! :mad:

Yeah really!!! I've been watching him post, and it's like, what a *******! :rolleyes: :mad:
I believe it's one of the local Chebby spys from LS1.com! :lol:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Cobra R Hood

ProchargedMustang4.6 said:
Cobra R Hoood :D
I will be getting a Cobra R Hood, but not from Steeda. Too expensive from them! Plus I don't even know if they have them for 96-98's :confused:

By the way, does anyone know where I can get a Cobra R hood with a 3" cowl??

·
Registered
200 Posts
SIRSARKAZM said:
BBK Off-raod pipe +20hp
BBK Cold air +10Hp
65mm Throttle body +10hp
Mac cat back +15hp
FRPP 9mm plug wires +5hp
K&N filter +10hp

ESTIMATED HORSEPOWER- 315hp

ROFLMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a ricer! Plug wires that give +5hp - LOL!!!! And a 10hp K&N!!!! I can't stop laughing!!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
If you like to take corners in a spirited fashion, it's a toss up between the strut tower brace or the adjustable rear sway bar. My vote is for the adjustable rear swaybar, you'll notice this MOD.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm kinda thinking I should just get both the swaybar and the Race Wing since I want both so badly.

And the funny thing is, I have my rear swaybar removed right now :lol: :D :lol:

·
Registered
347 Posts
SIRSARKAZM said:
Must be a ricer, I want to know where does he have alot of horsepower already at? It's obvious that he's full of:barf: . Go with the Steeda rear adjuster sway bar, it's a worthy mod.

·
Registered
214 Posts
How do you benefit from a removed sway bar?

and to answer your question, I'd go with the clutch adjuster since your planning on swapping the t-45 for a 3550. also, depends on what your looking for outta the car. show, drag, corner carver?

Chad

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We just never put the swaybar back on after installing my rear suspension. I really couldn't tell much of a difference with it on or off :rolleyes:

My car is mainly a street car, sees the track maybe 5 times a year, and I also love to take it on the parkway (pretty curvy).

·
Registered
412 Posts
SIRSARKAZM said:
94MustangGT-215Hp (stock)
march pullies +15hp
BBK Shorties +10hp
BBK Off-raod pipe +20hp
BBK Cold air +10Hp
65mm Throttle body +10hp
Mac cat back +15hp
FRPP 9mm plug wires +5hp
K&N filter +10hp

ESTIMATED HORSEPOWER- 315hp
I had a '95GT automatic with all of the above mods + more and I only dynoed at 210RWHP. That's maybe 220RWHP for you.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Ryan L said:

I had a '95GT automatic with all of the above mods + more and I only dynoed at 210RWHP. That's maybe 220RWHP for you.
Given the name "SIRSARKAZM", do ya think he may have been jerking your leg, yanking your chain, or other stuff like that? Those numbers he quoted are the manufacturer's advertised gains by using their products (which we all know are VERY accurate)! <feel the sarcasm in the second half of the last sentence>

·
Registered
313 Posts
Go with there Subframes you will love them.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
silver35th said:
Go with there Subframes you will love them.
I plan on going with full-length subframes, and Steeda doesn't make those

1 - 20 of 23 Posts