Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the intake is coming off again I got 24lb injectors and a 255lph fuel pump. What would be a good place to set my fuel pressure? Thanks

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Try 38psi and either on a dyno or the track try dropping it 2psi after every run and see if it picks up. I'm gonna try and lower mine wed night when I go to the track and see if my car picks up. Mine is at 37psi now. I finished resetting my rockers, what a pita that was:eek: How much of a turn did you go on your rockers?

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are pedestal mount so I just torqued them down to 15 ft lbs they seem fine. So 38psi is a good place to start? I'm not going to drive an hour away to go to the track and I dont have a dyno near me so I'll just see how it drives and runs. Thanks GRN92LX :D

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
So your running the older style TFS heads, huh? I assume u bought them used? My track is 1.5 hr away, once u go for the first time, you'll get hooked. Running at the track is fun, you should try it! You can not tune your car by seat of the pants feel. 38psi & 18* timing should be ok for you.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No they are new heads, the guy I bought them from had them machined to be pedestal mount.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts