Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
besides the obvious springs, what else should i get to make my lowering experience work well? and what's the best lowering springs out there? thanks for all the input!

·
Registered
748 Posts
Shocks and struts, camber/caster plates if needed. H & R springs or steeda springs are good. If you dont wanna spend alot of money you can get the blue tokico shocks and struts. If you want something better get bilsteins or konis they cost alot but cheap things arent good and good things arent cheap.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks. figured shocks/struts would be on my list.

what about Steeda's X2 balljoint kit and bumpsteer kit? are they worth it? and what exactly do they help with?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Eibach Sportline will lower your car about 2in. The Pro Kit will lower it about 1.5 in. They are pretty good springs. The Sportlines are a little stiffer though. If you are only going to lower your car 1-2 in. you shouldn't need to buy the bumpsteer kit. 2 in. is getting close, but you should be alright if you take it to a shop and get it aligned. I took mine to a shop just to check it and it will actually be better after I lower my car. So I can't wait for that. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I just bought x2 balljoints but they havent been put in the car yet so i cant tell you how they are. Ive got a set of sportline springs that are coming out of my car next week. If you want to buy them shoot me a PM and il give you all the details about them. The sportlines will make your car really low....its to low for me so i got a set of steeda sports.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts