Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probly gonna have to rebuild the DOHC pretty soon so I am looking to just get a good short block and maybe do a little head work and be done with it, possibly some cams too. Let me know what you guys/girls think. Where's the best place to purchase this stuff, SHM is too ******* expensive. Thanks All!!

·
Registered
468 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Since you are close to Cincy go to Paul's Automotive. They did Ben Dorns (Spelling?) car. He goes by MODCOBRA. Look him up if you want more info. Ive been to thier shop about 3 times and they are doing some killer stuff. Plus they have a VERY good tuner by the name of Mike Wilson. So you could get the car dyno tuned also. Good luck.

Paul

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paul, Thanks for the information.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Turkish said:
Probly gonna have to rebuild the DOHC pretty soon so I am looking to just get a good short block and maybe do a little head work and be done with it, possibly some cams too. Let me know what you guys/girls think. Where's the best place to purchase this stuff, SHM is too ******* expensive. Thanks All!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
While he may not be the most popular person around.......

DTA did my big bore DOHC engine for my car. It's a monster too. Price was about what everyone else wanted for the shortblock. Oh yeah, it was ready when promised. Give him a try. He's had troubles in the past but he's trying. I was happy with my transactions with SD.

·
Corral Charter Member
2,020 Posts
Shannon (aka Sinister GT), I've given you just about as many chances as I could give. Both Eric and I have asked you numerous times not to spam the Forums, yet here you are doing it again.

I've turned down numerous requests to throw you off the Forums because of your - how should I put it - "somewhat shady" business deals. Why? To be frank, because I told them that there was always two sides to every story, and I didn't want to get into the business of passing judgement on a business (no pun intended). I've got people gathering stuff to send me - not stuff that I asked for mind you, as I'd just as soon the problem not be there - stuff that they WANT me to look at and WANT me to take action on. There are several people that I've likely pissed off to no end and have left the Forums because I HAVEN'T done anything about it.

Well, that just changed. Registering another username for the sole purpose of spamming for your business is the proverbial straw that broke the proverbial camel's back. In addition to this thread, this is another relevant example wherein you pretend to be a "customer", when in fact, you are simply spamming your business...

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=227637&perpage=35&pagenumber=2

Additionally, you are selling parts in the Classifieds - knowing full well that as a non-advertising business, you are not permitted to do so. As a vendor, it matters not if they are used or new Here are a couple of recent examples...

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=226831

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?&threadid=226834

You are welcome to petition Chris Ihara to overturn my decisions, but as far as I'm concerned, you are no longer welcomed on these Forums.

I'm sorry.

Turkish, I apologise for putting this stuff in your thread. You are welcomed to start another.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts