Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on a n/a cobra with 24 lb injectors but i am going to upgrade to 36 in a month or to which meter should i go with [email protected] or pro-m and if pro-m which one 77,83,87 ? i am also instalking the densecharger if this matters

·
Registered
654 Posts
Why are you changing the injectors? You don't list any mods that would require it. The stock MAF and the 24's will support most of the standard bolt-ons. Save your money, or spend it on headers. FWIW, I have a Pro-M 83mm and 30lb injectors.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
What DLF said. Go to Pro-M's web site and use their fuel flow calculator that will give an idea of how to size the injectors. For any bolton car, the 24lb's are plenty IMHO. I dont intend to do any real fuel system mods until I tear into the block and do cams. And even then 30's are probably "adequate" but still I will probably go for the 36's...

·
Registered
43 Posts
another vote for Pro-M it's my next mod along with the bullit intake, cams and P&P stuff

·
Registered
146 Posts
If your gonna go with the densecharger set up I believe you're not gonna be able to use the 77 mm Pro-M, at least I couldn't I think an 87 mm Pro -M works w/ the Densecharger serup- Joe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts