Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of full length headers on my 1991 5.0 and I don't know what name brand they are. I need to buy an h-pipe for the car and don't know what to buy. I think they might be BBK cuz of the shiny chrome-like coating and I had a set on one of my cars before. There are no tags on the headers and where I think was one, it's missing. Either they are MACs or BBKs??? They are not FlowTechs cuz of the flange where the h-pipe bolts up to it. They are not a single flange solid where they bolt up to the head.

I have a good lead on a MAC prochamber h-pipe for longtubes for cheap. If they are BBKs, are they interchangable and work together? Or are they both designed to come out differently under the car? They are on the car. Maybe I should just measure the distance between and compare to the h-pipe?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks;)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Are they Hooker Super Comp Long Tubes? I don't know if Hooker marks their headers or not. I know you can get Hooker in Black or chrome.

-Rob-
:confused:

·
Registered
751 Posts
they arent bbks....they have a single flange...macs have individual flanges buit i dont believe they come chrome unless the person who had the car before you had them chromed or coated...macs dont have a tag

1 - 4 of 4 Posts