·
Registered
1,640 Posts
GM Syncromesh part #12345349

Henry

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yep, he's right, GM Snycromesh. That's what D&D will tell you too.

E

·
Registered
462 Posts
You can get it at any GM dealership..8.95-10.00 a quart. Best stuff for the tremec imo. My friend uses Red Line though

·
Banned
415 Posts
3 quarts-

russ

·
Registered
852 Posts
Autozone carries the Pennzoil Syncromesh for $4.99/qt

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Jason, I'm from champaign too. What color is your car? I'm the guy with the Grand National, might have met at some point.

·
Registered
852 Posts
My car is dark blue with the paint peeling off the hood. LOL! It looks pretty bad right now but I've been working on the "go" more than the "show". I've seen a few GNs around town but I doubt we've met. I saw two GNs together going south on Neil at Green about a couple weeks ago. Was one of them you by chance?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
May have been, but I can't say I remember. More than likely one was me, theres only a few around. We were hanging out on Neil st., but we got kicked out because the ricers kept trashing the place. Now we hang out at the old Good Vibes building. You should stop by this weekend, I'm doing a ton of work to the Mustang. Sounds like you have more experience than me with them. I still can't find the turbo! j/k

Don't worry about what the car looks like, you should see my heap. Its way ugly.

·
Registered
852 Posts
TS6, what year is your Mustang? I've seen a bunch of cars hanging out there on Neil (by Sailfin, right?). It looked like there were some nice ones there but too much rice. I didn't want to stop and crash the party. :) If I'm around this weekend I might swing by the new place, though. I think it was last weekend I saw a lowered S-10 with 6 wheels there(?) :lol:

·
Registered
563 Posts
I'm usind Synthetic Mercon in my 3550. Darn thing shifts as smooth as anything I have ever driven (T-5's included).. I have some friends that say T-5's shift so much smoother than the tremec tranny's, but honestly my tremec is as smooth as anything...my .02..

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
i'm putting gm syncromesh in mine this weekend.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll go get some synchromesh this week and try it out. Whatevers in there is brownish looking. I have a leak also in the tranny I gotta find and fix.

Jason, my notch is a 93, but it hasn't really been out yet. I got it from Kentucky a couple weeks ago. Yeah, we were hanging out up by Sailfin, but not sure now. Theres some rice, but they stay down at the other end of the parking lot. You are more than welcome to stop and hang out, we are trying to get people to start bringing their cars out.

And yes, you saw an S-10 with 6 wheels. I know the guy, and that truck is fugly. I just shake my head when I look at it.

·
Registered
317 Posts
GM Syncromesh.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts