Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about selling or trading the EFI RPM intake for a VIC 5.0. I will be forced to use the EBOCK RPM heads for now and I was wondering how this would work on a 347. Eventually I will go with a better head or have some port work done to the RPM heads. Will I have any port alignment problems? Hood clearance? Will it make good torque on the 347 for the street, and allow me to twist a little higher the few times I see the track. Or should I stay with the RPM intake.
Thanks for any advise.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lET ME CLARIEFY HEAR. I guess what I'm wondering is how well this intake will perfom matched to heads like the RPM's ( box stock) that I have. I have never seen anyone run this big intake with a small chambered and small port head. Will it kill all my velocity or will the RPM heads still be able to maintain good low speed velocity to make it run strong at low RPM. I feel as If the heads can only flow so much air and if the intake can keep up then going bigger doesn't seem like it would hurt so much. Any input.... I know down the raod I plan to go with better heads and I think know would be a good time to upgrade the Intake...also there is someone on the Corral willing to trade a VIC 5.0 for an RPM...
The VIC will go on my new 347 short block with 9.7 to 1 or 10.25 to 1 comp. / SRP pistons with DSS main support and tray/ Eagle internals/ the car is my same 92 GT only know no P/S or A/C, and should wieght about 2980lbs (IE: 3020 with P/S & A/C). THANKS RIZZO....

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TTT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts