Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Much better! I'd buy one. Only thing I see that could be changed is no black-outs on the headlights of the '98 (I know, quibble over the small stuff...)

Good job!

Chris

·
Registered
560 Posts
where can i buy? i'm interested. let me know!!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I think its a better reprensentation of the shootout. thanks for listening Dave. There shouldn't be any arguement over this one.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Where are the three yellow bulbs on the tree?! What about a Lightning, or a Fox body car? It's an all Ford race event, right? And are you finally going to have a bikini contest like I've been asking for the past three years?! :) Just joking, both designs look good. One large please. :) Check your PM. :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Yea!!! I like this one much better! How much?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Whats on the back of it Dave?

Also, why no American Flag bro?

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Venomous Mofo said:
Whats on the back of it Dave?

Also, why no American Flag bro?
That is the back of the shirt. The front will be the Mod Shootout Logo.

Not a bad idea about the flag, I just might try that.

·
Registered
523 Posts
96MC said:
Where are the three yellow bulbs on the tree?! What about a Lightning, or a Fox body car? It's an all Ford race event, right? And are you finally going to have a bikini contest like I've been asking for the past three years?! :) Just joking, both designs look good. One large please. :) Check your PM. :)
cause its the "Modular Shootout", if you find a Fox with a modular engine in it i think its probably welcome but i dont think its likely.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Thanks Dave.

Cant wait to see an addtional mock up for USA spirit!!

·
Registered
570 Posts
whoosh said:
cause its the "Modular Shootout", if you find a Fox with a modular engine in it i think its probably welcome but i dont think its likely.
whoosh, I was just joking with Dave in reference to the replies he received regarding the first design.

I like the American flag idea too. :)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Looks great Dave, I'll take one for sure!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
RavenGT said:
I think that both cars should be 99+ 2V's. But if you want to keep it that way, go right ahead.

:rolleyes:
joe
How about I make it having a Yugo race a Focus. Maybe have a Pinto versus a 76 Mustang?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts