Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just took mine out and they are basically a rust color on one side and darker grey on the other. does it souldn like i need new ones??

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Re: what color should O2 sensors be??

HazMat404 said:
just took mine out and they are basically a rust color on one side and darker grey on the other. does it souldn like i need new ones??
Need more info. Why did you take them out? Were you having some sort of problem with the car? If so, what? How many miles on the car?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry...didnt think of that. i just installed an o/r h-pipe and ever since then my car hasnt been running like a 95 gt anymore. its very groggy and doesnt have any power. lost about 50hp it seems. i sorta remember when we took the O2s outta the stock h-pipe and put it in the new one that they looked weird. well, many people have been telling me to get new ones cause i dont think they have ever been switched (105k miles :( ). they are very nasty look as the description says above. now my car seems to not be gettin constant fuel for the 3 minutes after start up (very herky jerky). ive replaced everything i can think of in my engine and i havent done anything else to make the car seem so slow. anymore questions i can answer?? im tryin to get this figured out cause its really frustrating flooring it and yet neons are going faster than me

btw, it was perfectly fine before the h-pipe install. and no leaks in the exhaust at all...thanx

-brad

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.