Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, trying to figure out what color blue this is on my coupe. The car was repainted at some point so i'm not sure if this is a OE Ford color or not. If anyone thinks they know the name of the color i would greatly appreciate it. The previous owner of the car managed to take a chunk out of the front bumper extension so i'd like to replace the panel and get it repainted so that why i'm trying to figure out the color.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks like Sonic Blue to me. Any professional paint/body shop will be able to match the paint off the old bumper.

·
Registered
198 Posts
An auto paint supplier in your area should have a paint camera that they can use to find out exactly what color it is. and they should do it for you for free

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like Sonic Blue to me. Any professional paint/body shop will be able to match the paint off the old bumper.
I was thinking it looked like sonic blue as well. And thanks for the tip i didnt know if they could do that without having the paint number.

An auto paint supplier in your area should have a paint camera that they can use to find out exactly what color it is. and they should do it for you for free
thanks for the reply i didn't know they were able to do that, i'll head down to the nearest body shop and see if they can tell me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts