Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking either mm or steeda. There's a $40 price difference. What do you guys think. What are some other companies that you would suggest? Thanks.
Brent

·
Registered
522 Posts
I just put on on the Steeda caster/camber plates last night on my 90 lx. I have QA1 coil-overs and they seemed to work well.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I found some Pro3i plates also. They are the same price as the steeda's ($152). Are these better than steeda? Com'on guys, I need some help, gotta get these soon.
Brent

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
MMs are the best... Also heared good about the J&Ms.

Adam

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I was told that the MM's and the J&M's (as well as the Pro3i's) are one in the same. By the looks of them I would have to say that is true.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I have had the MM c/c plates for two years now. I am constantly making changes with them and have been using 425# front coilovers for road race and autocross. I love them. Look at Steeda and Griggs racing in addition to Maximum Motorsports, as their products are track proven too.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I really can't afford the mm, so it's either pro3i or steeda. Take your pic. I actually found the steeda's for $10 cheaper than the pro3i's. Does steeda make good 31 spline axles also? I might as well get them all at the same time to save on some shipping.
Brent

1 - 9 of 9 Posts