Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, what can i do with a 1980 302, flat tappet, from a ford truck of some kind??? it looks pretty bad, but i bet with some work it could be a fine standard replacement block. should i just throw it away? what can i use it for, being that its not a hydraulic roller?
in case yer wondering, heres the codes i got off the bottom.
E0AE - D3C

and it has the number 80 on some parts as well.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts