Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Now that is a sexy pony. I will be coming in my 2001 gt, hopefully with a new hood, and mods.

·
Registered
131 Posts
http://www.cardomain.com/id/1992drop50

Ill be driving my 1992 LX i if i can talk some of my friends with mustangs in to going. we kinda got a long drive from missouri, but we were going to take a summer road trip anyway. so we'll see

·
Registered
30 Posts
Not sure what to wear yet.

Either my 2003 SVT Cobra Vert

Or my newly aquired (today) 1972 Mach 1

They are both beautiful, fast, and fun!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Why a MUSTANG of course...lmao
j/k I'll be in the bone stock Balck 90GT

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QIKPNY bring the Mach we are woking hard to get classic Mustangs out

·
Registered
30 Posts
Pics

I wanted to put a pic of the MACH up, but it isn't on the web, it is on my computer. Is there any other way to upload it?

Don

·
Registered
238 Posts
GeoSnake said:
The one in my avatar!
Hey GeoSnake do you know were Sanford is? If so I would like to meet up with you guys and if you dont mind find a room to stay in because I am only 17 and have no place to stay:( :)evil: ). No really if you could tell me were a good hotel were there will be alot of you guys staying at if you could. In the group coming down with us will be :

My 89 Coupe, Best friends 84' SVO, couple of 03 Cobras, also about 10 GT's. There is atleast 14-15 people coming with us.

Let me know something

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Stang Racer 5.0,
There are a bunch of folks staying at the Holiday Sands South. All it takes is one person over 18 to book a room! No really... The Holiday Sands South will have both parking lots FULL of Mustangs. That is how it was last year! It was really cool. Play your cards right and they will let you use the water hose from the pool across the street to wash cars! Call soon though, because the place is going to book up fast at their reduced rates!!!!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yep very nice place for the money I got my Dad a room there I just felt like I needed to stay at the Radisson this year.
The Holiday Sands South is where I would stay

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Stang Racer 5.0 said:
Hey GeoSnake do you know were Sanford is? If so I would like to meet up with you guys and if you dont mind find a room to stay in because I am only 17 and have no place to stay:( :)evil: ). No really if you could tell me were a good hotel were there will be alot of you guys staying at if you could. In the group coming down with us will be :

My 89 Coupe, Best friends 84' SVO, couple of 03 Cobras, also about 10 GT's. There is atleast 14-15 people coming with us.

Let me know something
Are all of you guys from sanford my girlfriend lives there and i never see any stangs out and about .If you don't have any luck let snkchmr know and i sure he can help with the guy at Holiday Sands South.:D

·
Registered
238 Posts
If you dont mind me asking what is your girlfriends name? I may know here and if you want me to to keep tabs on her(lol, just joking). Most of the cars are from sanford and the Raleigh area. Come to my house on a friday night and all you will see is mustangs around my shop.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts