Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know that straight through mufflers generally go best with the x pipes. i'm looking for one that performes really well, is loud, and looks good too(so preferrably chome tips). thanks guys

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I have what you want. a nice complete Borla XR-1 catback in good shape with low miles. loud and good HP increase with the X. you can hear a sound clip of my old combo on www.MUSTANGEXHAUST.com

they are for sale to anyone interested and we can discuss a price including shipping. This is kit #14512 for 94-95 Cobra which was discontinued by Borla.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a MAC catback with 3" chrome tips from my Bassani X- loud and nice looking tips.

I'm looking to sell because I want something that is not so loud like Magnaflows.

Let me know if interested- only a few months old (Aug02)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much you want for that MAC kit?

sorry show stopper that price was a little more than i was looking to spend. i kinda knew borla was out of my reach.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have some Bassani muffs I took off my 95 vert ready to be sold. A little too loud for my taste. They have less than 1K miles on them and are in mint shape if you're interested. Not even any crimps on the inlet and outlet pipes (I used band clamps).

-Troy

[email protected]

·
Registered
383 Posts
You want performance and loud? Weld in a couple Hooker Maxi flows. Straight thru and loud as hell over 3000 rpms.:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts