Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
411 Posts
I second that.
I purchased knockoffs initially 2 yrs ago after looking at retail prices and before checking out gefracing. Then I bought my chrome y2kr from them and now another set from them. I spent 6hrs looking at rims and prices last night on the net and magazines and the originals were just as inexpensive if not less then knockoffs.

Sidenote, if you have the knock off caps, just get 4 circles of metal made, and use them. very simple and actually looks pretty good. took me about 20 minutes.
check my sig, 2001 GT, photos, I have photos of my homemade caps on the wheels, instead of a black cobra it is all chrome.

good luck.

· Registered
411 Posts
Re: Re: were can I buy ford cobra R center caps?

Mystic96GTX said:

Why get replicas?? You can buy the real ones for cheaper from Diversified Products Marketing. www.buyfordmotorsport.com

Dont be a poser ;) :)
Holy smokes, I posted my reply, then read your reply. I forgot about them and thought I got hosed. But gefracing is cheaper, at least on the wheels. thanks for putting out other options and links.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.