Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time down the 1320 last night. Made the Drive up to New England Dragway. The car ran great, but with my nearly bald all seasons, traction was almost impossible (as expected). However, the car an better than I thought. Ended up going 12.4 @ 116 with a 2.1 60'

After that, it was wheel hop city. The BMR LCA's are sitting in my garage. lol. After that one decent run I ran consistent 12.8s at 114-116 with just plain terrible 60' times

Car is stock other than a catback and barton Shifter

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Strong MPH.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Damn, the new 5.0's are quick.

It takes a lot of work to get a Fox in the mid 12's.

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Man.. I should sell my vette, and my turbo fox, ad buy a new 5.0.

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

·
Registered
304 Posts
First time down the 1320 last night. Made the Drive up to New England Dragway. The car ran great, but with my nearly bald all seasons, traction was almost impossible (as expected). However, the car an better than I thought. Ended up going 12.4 @ 116 with a 2.1 60'

After that, it was wheel hop city. The BMR LCA's are sitting in my garage. lol. After that one decent run I ran consistent 12.8s at 114-116 with just plain terrible 60' times

Car is stock other than a catback and barton Shifter

Damn, sick MPH. I couldn't 60' mine for anything the one time at the track but I was only trapping 111ish. I highly doubt my X-pipe is going to net me 5 MPH and I'm running at damn near sea level. Great times man, must be a Wednesday car. ;)

·
Registered
98 Posts
116 mph

I have seen a lot of 5.0 both auto and stick and 116 mph is something that a 5.0 with 430 rwhp would do . If you do the math either 430 hp. or 3200lbs. and that alot for a stock 5.0 motor and not enought weight for a mustang .

·
Registered
429 Posts
Trapping 116!? wow, what rear end gears do you have. Anyone know what 3.73 cars usually trap? My car is bone stock w/3.31's and best I could do is 12.73 @ 114 on stock all season tires

1 - 9 of 9 Posts