Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I went to the track again. Didn't know but it was only open until 9 and of course I got there late. I only got one pass in, I tried for a 2nd but there was a big oil down and they shut it down. SO on my only pass I forgot to get some race fuel in the car so I pulled some timing with the BTM. I also forgot to lower the tire pressure in the tires, so one was at 37 and one at 15, seems to pull hard the one way...... LOL. I also forgot to tighten the blower belt, I just put a new one on before I went so it was making less then 10 psi, makes 17 if its tight. I'll post the link to the video when its up.

Times:
60' - 1.708, spinning really hard, almost went into the other lane, way out of the groove
1/8 - 7.123 @ 99.88 mph
1/4 - 11.05 @ 123.62

My 60 was off from my best of a 1.628 so almost a 10th and I think I can get into the 1.5's. I'm pretty sure I could have had my first 10 easy but.....

I was in line for another pass but they shut the track down because of a big oil down and it was way past closing time for the night. I had everything corrected but the lack of race fuel, wonder what it would have ran????

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
lol i do the same stuff. better luck next time.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks NutZZ. LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts