Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a replacment full sweep gauge today. Even though I sent them a phanton, and they sent me a ultra-lite. There going to overnight me another once I ship this back.

·
Registered
906 Posts
what the F****.

Well I am glad to hear you got your gauge but where the hell is mine? When did you send your back exactly???

I sent mine back exactly 14 days ago. They told me 7-10 day turnaround. I recorded the conversations. I called 2 days ago and they said that no one will receive their full sweep replacement for atleast 2 more weeks because they had none to send out.

If you tell me you sent yours in when I did, they are getting a phone call tomorrow that is not going to be a nice one. I already let them slide being rude to me once, not again.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sent mine back a day after I read that you were getting a Full sweap.

My invoice shows

Date received: 5/6/02
I PM you my R&A # so that you can refer to if you call them. you should have received yours by now.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I talked to Autometer on Monday. They are shipping out Ultralites to everyone affected. They are running about 5 days behind on shipping right now, but they are taking care of everyone out there.

Doug was who I talked to at Autometer, and he was extremely helpful. No bullshiit, just straight answers, and he was sympathetic to everyone's situation.

Cut em a break, they will get to you as soon as they can.
joe

·
Registered
906 Posts
cut em a break? Dude, I would but JOESTANG sent his AFTER me and lives down the road from me and already go his. When I talked to autometer two days ago they said atleast 2 more weeks. That is BS. I am not cutting them a break AT ALL!

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Autometer could have just as easily made the recall, then decide to fvck all the impatient people like you, by saying we are only replacing them with the same model. And everyone would have to wait for them to be manufactured and shipped, which as we have all seen in this industry, could take up to a year.

But NO, they are making it more convenient for the consumer, and are shipping out an upgraded model to replace something they had go wrong. Remember, it a generic gauge and there are probably millions of them out in circulation. Its not just the uptight Mustang crowd from the Corral Modular Forum that they have to make right by.

You are the kind of person that turns these customer service people into the mindless chimps that we hear about. Because all you do is *****, moan, and complain about how YOU got fvcked, and are inconvenienced.

Yeah, not having that GAUGE is going to keep your vehicle from running!:rolleyes:

I will wait for the gauge patiently, at least they replacing it for free.
joe

·
Registered
906 Posts
RAVEN......chill the heck out man.

FIRST...I know that you are not one of those punk kids that comes in here to pick fights, so why the hell are you just coming in here and doing this?

SECOND...I never once said that it is keeping my vehicle from running. I have driven it everyday since I took the gauge out. I NEVER ONCE SAID THAT AND STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

THIRD...autometer told me on Monday that they do not have ANY full sweep gauges to be sent out and NONE will even be close to ready for atleast TWO WEEKS. I come in this thread and read how JoeStang sent his in AFTER ME and already got his and he lives in my general vicinity. I DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO QUESTION A LITTLE HERE? I FREAKING DO!

FOURTH...I cannot believe your are fugging arguing with me. Of all people, I am one of the corralers who hates punks that just thrash threads. What's your problem man?

You need to chill out man. If you don't like what I am saying, stay the hell away.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Roush where are you from?

·
Registered
906 Posts
baltimore vicinity :D

by the way...I just got off the phone with autometer. THANKS JOE STANG for your info...I *****ed about having friends living in the same area that sent the gauge in after me and have already recieved it. They said, okay, there must have been a mistake and they said they are sending my replacement tomorrow. YEAH!

Man, the guy I talked to the other day must have forgot to take his MIDOL PMS medicine that day or something!

·
Registered
88 Posts
98Roush said:
RAVEN......chill the heck out man. <snip>

You need to chill out man. If you don't like what I am saying, stay the hell away.
I started to flame the he!! out of you but I decided to let it go.

That said, I think YOU are the one that needs to chill out, and stop acting like a child. " WAAAAA He got his first and that's not fair WAAAAA"

BTW I hope you do get the gauge but damn dude its not the end of the world...

·
Registered
906 Posts
don't worry, im chilled out.

I think these darn posts are too hard to read someone's "tone". You have misunderstood what I am saying. I knew that the dude was full of BS on the phone. It just made me mad that he tried to pull stuff like that. You can't tell me that when you try to get a hold of something like a vortech supercharger part and their lame azz customer service jerks you around.....it doesn't piss you off? C'mon! But I really don't care, so whatever.

my flame suit is off and hanging in the closet, so take a hydrocodone, catch a contact, and relax.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts