Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Approved by Bob Cosby.

If anyone needs any Weldon Products I am doing a group purchase. I will get exact prices tomorrow but we can get a good deal on weldon products such as the 2015, 2025, 2035, and their new big pump.
Also Weldon regulators as well.

If anyone is interested please reply, I'm going to try to do the order as fast as possible.

Thanks

Dave King
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Im interested. Are these pumps In-tank or In-line? Would it be a good pump for a nitrous application? I have a Walbro 255lph now and i think its on its way out. Also i need an adjustable regulator. If the price is right im in. Where can i get info on these? Thanks

Dave A

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yep!

Dave,
How fast is fast and I need to support aroud 850 Flywheel HP.
You can write me direct or just post. I need one soon my Aeromotive is starting to weaken after 1.5 years.
Keith:cool:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Re: Yep!

Tangg96 said:
Dave,
How fast is fast and I need to support aroud 850 Flywheel HP.
You can write me direct or just post. I need one soon my Aeromotive is starting to weaken after 1.5 years.
Keith:cool:
Back to work!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I am hoping when your done I'll need one of those bad boys!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Definitely interested in their adjustable fuel pressure regulator!

Tom Crews

·
Registered
61 Posts
Could be very interested too. Just fill me in on the details.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Now you've done it Dave...

You had to get this GP organized now that I've already bought my pump and FPR at full price...

I'm in for a Dial a Flow Controller if you can get me a good deal... I'll call you tomorrow...

JC :evil:
97 Cobra

·
Registered
726 Posts
How good is their adjustable fuel pressure regulator compared to other brands (e.g. Kirban, Aeromotive)? My application is listed in my signature (stock 6-8 PSI Vortech kit).

How much will it cost for the adjustable FP regulator? Please feel free to PM me with the details.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Ok guys, for those of you who dont know already, Weldon pumps and fuel pressure regulators do not work with your stock fuel system, period.

If you dont have the following or are not looking to get them, then you dont want a weldon pump.

1) Sumped fuel tank
2) Braided steel lines, or the pushlock type hose, your stock fuel lines will not work

So unless you are looking for a major upgrade in fuel systems, where you have to have a sumped fuel tank, braided lines, aftermarket fuel rails, and the FPR to go along with them, you dont want Weldon products.

James

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
98N2OGT said:
Dave- Is this going to be for all their pumps or just the ones you listed. I would be in for a GS342(255lph in tank) for a 98 GT. If these are included in teh G/P I am in.

Brandon
The GP is for W E L D O N fuel pumps, not WALBRO. Big difference.

James

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'd like to be included in the GP. I need to get a big pump for the system I'm building for my '99 GT.

Although I don't know what pump I need, I'll know soon enough...

·
Registered
469 Posts
Dave, get us some prices (and some retail ones too, for comparison) and i'm in!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts