Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's great to be here on this forum. Please let us know if you have any questions on our line of products including Holley, NOS, Hooker, Earls and Weiand. We'll also keep you informed of any new products for late-model Mustangs. Thanks!

·
US Army Retired
5,318 Posts
It's great to be here on this forum. Please let us know if you have any questions on our line of products including Holley, NOS, Hooker, Earls and Weiand. We'll also keep you informed of any new products for late-model Mustangs. Thanks!
The last time this guy logged in was on the day this posted, ghostin.

·
Registered
233 Posts
That guy isn't in tech service anymore. If you need Holley tech it's best to contact them directly, their dealers, or you can ask me. I'm a dealer and used to work in the Holley tech dept. typically they do not offer military discounts

·
US Army Retired
5,318 Posts
That guy isn't in tech service anymore. If you need Holley tech it's best to contact them directly, their dealers, or you can ask me. I'm a dealer and used to work in the Holley tech dept. typically they do not offer military discounts
I don't think the guy is still looking for a discount from Holley after two years. I'm saying if you are a sponsor your presence should at least be noticed. To fire and forget is useless.

·
US Army Retired
5,318 Posts
I don't think the guy is still looking for a discount from Holley after two years. I'm saying if you are a sponsor your presence should at least be noticed. To fire and forget is useless.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts