Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone interested please post . it will be soon and on a wed. they will prep the track from end to end both lanes for us . the more the better. will bring the grill also...:cool:

·
Registered
480 Posts
What time does it start? How much? What day?

Sound like an awesome time. First Wed of June would be sweet!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sweet! I can probably get 3 or 4 guys to attend.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Are you sure they are going to open both sides for you? I have asked about this before and they would only open one side of the track...not both. Make sure you double check because the rental isn't cheap!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
both sides

both sides will be open to test but it is for testing , you can only run one car down the track at a time . and if you think 100.00 is a lot for 20-30 passes to bad ....

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hopefully I'll be laid off by then:king:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Re: Re: both sides

GDDYUP said:

Excuse me there pal......
So, as far as your attitude with the "too bad" bull****, go fu(k yourself.

Ass.....
Was this really a necessary or called for response?!?!?!? :confused:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Sorry Bob, but yes I think the response was valid. I was just trying to help out and not see someone get less than what they were expecting. I'm tired of people on this board that have been here for a short time come spouting off with an attitude.

If the response was a little "over the top", than I apologize. It's been a long day and my fuse is somewhat short.....

Anyways, how's that gorgeous 86 running?? :)

·
Registered
480 Posts
$100 buck for 20-30 runs and no rice.:joy:

What day?????

June 5th would be a great day, hint, hint.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
i WOULD go ,but i cant because i dont have a chip for my car yet i have been trying to get one for a couple of weeks know but have been getting the run around so i wont see any one there

chris

·
Registered
325 Posts
to any1 who hasn't been to a track rental

To anyone whe has never been to a track rental:

It is WELL worth the 100$ , even IF it was 450$ (which it's not) i'd still be willing to pay, (My friend went to a rental at louden and it was 1400$ per car)
It's on a weds from about noon til 5, so you wont be driving home at 11 pm trying not to fall asleep, there's usually about 12 cars , there wont be any of those noisy 17 second ricers

I went last october, frustrated with the 13 second times i'd been running on friday nite's I left after getting a handful of 11 second N/A slips as well as a 10sec nos slip.
Thanks goes to http://www.laferriereracing.com/ for the terrific performance of my daily driven and only car to produce such great #'s
The day was nothin but pleasurable, no line's, no worrying about time if you want to cool down your car/truck etc.
I can't recomend it enough

Choose wisely grasshopper's:evilgrin:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I would be interested in going.

I think we should wait until after they do the final grinding of the track. Which they will be doing around fathers day.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gddyup

sorry kieth to rub you the wrong but after your response to bad.I posted about the track rental only to help others . We go up on wed. often to help out customers. and have a good time . Without the hassle of lines in staging and so on. It used to be 450 per car 4 car max about 3 years ago but now it is 100.00 usually 10 -15 cars max......makes for exellent testing especially on an 8 sec. 10in. tire car again didn't mean any harm. ERIC LAFERRIERE

·
Registered
746 Posts
Eric, my bad dude. I was in a crappy mood and kinda unleashed a volley when maybe I shouldn't have. It was a bad decision on my part. As it sometimes happens on the net, you can read into something more than you should. Which is what I did with your response. Please accept my apologies.

As for the track rental, the $100 for 5 hours of testing is pretty damn good when you consider everything. I actually wouldn't mind coming down myself, but I may not have chased down my damn high RPM cutout problem by then (depending on when you open the track). If I do get everything sorted out and there is some space left open for an extra, I will come out myself, make some runs, and see you in person.

:eek:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mystic 1199, where are you? Sounds like our cars are nearly twins (appearance-wise). I work on Soldiers Field Road/Western Ave. in Brighton.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts