Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope the St. Louis weather people are as dumb as Minnesota's cause it says Rain and Thunder all day Friday and cloudy and cold on Sat. Can you believe this so called Spring? What a joke. We still have snow on the ground. :barf:

·
Registered
181 Posts
What's wrong with 61 degrees and sunshine on Sat.. Sounds like great weather for some fast times.

·
Registered
897 Posts
:eek: please good weather, please good weather! last one I went to got rained out! :eek:

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I decided not to leave for St. Louis until Friday afternoon. Thursday and Friday look like washouts. I'll be there bright and early Saturday morning for all the action. That is if the track isn't under water.:eek:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thursday Friday look shot. I can't believe even down in the middle of this country its still gonna only be 50's in May. Unreal. Do I have to go to Texas for a nice 75 degree day?? Lets hope they are wrong guys. Sat does look better though.

Mize

·
Registered
180 Posts
Friday
Showers and thunderstorms likely. High in the lower 60s. Chance for rain 60 percent.
Friday Night
Cloudy. Low in the lower 40s.

Saturday
A chance of showers in the morning...otherwise becoming partly cloudy. High in the upper 50s.

Sunday
Mostly clear. Low in the upper 30s and high in the middle 60s.

Let's hope this changes!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Give it 10 minutes...it will change. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, if it's anything like the OHIO VALLEY.:mad:

·
Registered
518 Posts
yes it is changing by the minute. right now its 3:30 on friday and my ride is to be here in about an hour or so. hmmmm doesnt look good right now.

as of now there calling for a high of 50 sat and sun with rain on and off all weekend:(

WTF this weather sucks!!!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Flood Waters

Hoping I'm completely off base here but it seems I remember a diversion channel near Gateway. The flood waters aren't affecting the race track are they? Also are all of the bridges from St. Louis to Ill. open? If all is a go I'll see some of you in the morning.

·
Registered
437 Posts
From what I say today on tV it is supose to be in the low 60's on Sat then mid 60's on Sunday. Today sucked lots and lots of rain. But come Sunday I will be enjoying some fast times.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Re: Flood Waters

Rather B. Racin' said:
Hoping I'm completely off base here but it seems I remember a diversion channel near Gateway. The flood waters aren't affecting the race track are they? Also are all of the bridges from St. Louis to Ill. open? If all is a go I'll see some of you in the morning.
They should be during the Great flood of 93 the water was not even close to getting near the bridges.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts