Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's SD Wheeler. Yep, he's back on here AGAIN!!!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Funny how he locks each thread where he posts parts. Guess he doesn't want those who he has scammed to post up their experience when dealing with him.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Yup, but you can see its him by looking at the properties to his phots that go back to Shadowlands Racing, plus he had some headers listed here that he also listed on S197 under his normal name.

·
Registered
623 Posts
There was a thread about this guy yesterday. Can you pm him and maybe let him know he ain't welcome. How do you know it's him

·
Super Moderator
27,655 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. The dots weren't too hard to connect with a little googling.

ShadowMaster
Senior Member Join Date: May 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intake pics won't work. Email them to: [email protected]

2006/2008 Ultra Stang World Champion
Kicker Audio - Exile Turbo - Probe / Coast High Performance - Oakley - Street Car 1320 Clothing

Oh, and dig this little nugget: Cell: 832-445-6919

·
Registered
16,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the heads up. The dots weren't too hard to connect with a little googling.

Oh, and dig this little nugget: Cell: 832-445-6919
No problem man!:salute: Just trying to keep this ####er from screwing more people.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Ban this A$$hats ip address.............:salute:

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
He must be short on cash...

·
Registered
16,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
He's short in more ways than that.
LOL, TMI. No, I'm just saying, every so often he pops up and starts his #### up again. I can't believe he has the balls to show his face in public, too.

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
LOL, the tags at the bottom of the page.

cockmongrel, crook, darchangel, fairmontology, ripoff, scam, sd wheeler, shadowlands, shannan wheeler, shannon wheeler, thief, us-1

·
Super Moderator
27,655 Posts
LOL, the tags at the bottom of the page.

cockmongrel, crook, darchangel, fairmontology, ripoff, scam, sd wheeler, shadowlands, shannan wheeler, shannon wheeler, thief, us-1
Look what happens when you google "fairmontology" or "shannon wheeler mustang" or "SD wheeler mustang"

·
Registered
16,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Look what happens when you google "fairmontology" or "shannon wheeler mustang" or "SD wheeler mustang"
:lol: Damn, I think google had a meltdown with all the results that came up! MFE, there is a member on S197 that PM'ed me wanting to know what Wheeler was buying and selling here, since he's SUPPOSED to be doing this guy's heads. Any way you can send me the info in a PM so I can pass it on? All of Wheeler's classified posts here seem to have disappeared.:D

·
Super Moderator
27,655 Posts
Just search on his username, but it doesn't look like he was buying or selling anything on here openly except asking how much a guy wanted for an 05 aluminum shortblock, and last august he was selling an S197 rear end assembly, oil pan, intercooler, headers. I can't account for what "wheeling" and dealing he was doing via PM's.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Just search on his username, but it doesn't look like he was buying or selling anything on here openly except asking how much a guy wanted for an 05 aluminum shortblock, and last august he was selling an S197 rear end assembly, oil pan, intercooler, headers. I can't account for what "wheeling" and dealing he was doing via PM's.

Good play on words lol.:rofl:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts