Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New England Dyno and Tuning is growing and requires a shop Technician/Manager.

A full time technician/manager to run our Shop, Dyno and Parts Business.

Duties include but not limited to:

1) Strap down Cars on the Dyno
2) Run the Dyno Machine
3) Schedule, coordinate and run Dyno events
4) Answer phone calls and Emails.
5) Build Electro -mechanical products for sale in our store (will train the right person)
6) Order supplies

We are looking for a responsible person to run the whole shop. You will be running day to day operations and dealing with customers. Knowledge of performance car parts and modifications/Tuning is desired. Basic Computer Knowledge required (internet/Email). The ideal person is a self-starter, hard worker and enjoys working with cars. Most Saturdays during the summer are required. The job hours are Monday through Friday (some Saturday’s) 9:00 to 6:00 (Hours/Days flexible) temporary to permanent employment with a benefits package for the right full time employee. If you feel you have these skills and want to work in a supercharged environment we want you! Come to New England Dyno and Tuning and Grow with us.

Email resumes and inquiries to [email protected]

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Dean,

if you weren't so far away from me, I would jump at the opportunity to run the shop if given the chance. I was there for the Fordchip dyno day and had a blast watching the tuners do their thing. I guess it helps when your a car nut too!

Paul

1 - 2 of 2 Posts