Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up a project full of used parts
This is going into a 90 fox gt
I installed the supercharger for a mock up of everything and it's not aligned w the intake- from other pics on the net it appears my SC intake spout is rotated 4 inches to the driver side in comparison to others I have seen..
Are these adjustable on the back to pivot the intake to line up? I'm new to the supercharger and mustangs in general but learning quick!
Thx
I included mine and a pic of another for reference
The other option is remove the egr spacer but I want to know why it's rotated compared to others and make sure it's OK to run like that

Attachments

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
You will have to clock your supercharger a few inches and probably have to shorten your discharge tube.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Clock?
Like turn it how? Can I loosen the small Allen screws on the back and pivot it or will that damage the seal?
I wish there was a manual I could download about this supercharger besides the installation instructions.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx bud!
Also another question
I'm having difficulty mounting up the access drive belt it won't go over the wp pulley.
I read that in some case a smaller wp pulley is needed.
Does anyone know of aftermarket one that will work?

·
Registered
7,828 Posts
Thx bud!
Also another question
I'm having difficulty mounting up the access drive belt it won't go over the wp pulley.
I read that in some case a smaller wp pulley is needed.
Does anyone know of aftermarket one that will work?
ASP makes a cobra overdrive. I’m running one and I know others have too.

Reactions: kjb302ho

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
lmr.com makes a replacement cobra wp pulley. also i highly recommend a ps pulley from a 94 v6 mustang. much larger than stock and definitely helps with belt routing with sc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts