Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok Guys, I Keep Posting , and For Some Reason My Post either Get Locked or whatnot. I Get Email Notification about thereplies, But When I Click on it , it Shows only 1 reply.

Anyways, here is the Link to The 2 Posts.
http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94338

I need a Bearing :(

~Veech~

·
Registered
150 Posts
Not sure if I am helping you but... dug out my old one and it looks suprisingly pretty good. The bearings turn easily and the spacer that has one end fit inside the bearing is fine. There are 2 metal pieces that look like a broken circlip that is hung up between the bearings, and, I seem to remember that the bearings were tight when I had it clamped in place. You can have it for the cost of shipping, if you want a good core. I suspect that if you clamp it up like it is, it will be tight in use and probably come apart quickly.
BTW, I'm selling my stock heads and intake. Kinda like the heads I got from you :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Price for heads and intake?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mellowyellow,
That Sounds Good, If anything, I Can always Match up a bearing To it Unlike mine (6 peices:()

You Have A PM :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Veech, will ship tomorow. Just send me a pm with the address.
I'm asking $800 for the heads, cams, intake and 70mm TB. Check the "for sale" section over at austinareastangs.com. I have not posted on the corral classifieds yet

1 - 5 of 5 Posts