Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend has a s-trim on his 95gt. he said he would sell it and just run more nitrous. I haven't made an offer yet. Does anyone know if the 94 to 95 kit will fit on my 91?? If it doesn't what do I need to make it work? He also has a anderson ford power pipe to go with, but are they different? The price I will offer directly depends on some of these questions. If I have to change a bunch of stuff I will look elsewhere or try to get it really cheap. It only has 3000 miles on it. Thanks for any help.

To bad about losing the old post. lucky for me I printed all the ones I needed about vortechs a week ago.
Rob

·
Registered
37 Posts
The blower(head unit) will work no difference in that, but the brackets are totaly different. And Vortech is not cheap! Your probably looking at $500 just to get the brackets for a 89-93 set up. The volute on the head unit will have to be rotated over which is really easy to do, like six allen screws and it rotates, no biggie. My advice, call Vortech and talk to one of there Tech's and tell them what you want to do and they should be able to help you out. Oh, and your going to need a different discharge tube. This could add up to being as much as a new one:confused: , good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts