Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
PMS Tuning Forum Moderator
3,478 Posts
I think you need to paste the whole link instead of the "..." in there. When you post, click on the "http:" button and just type in some text (which will be shown) and then copy/paste the whole link.

Troy

·
Registered
388 Posts
Nice -I'm hoping my 95 gets me somewhere in your ballpark. Looks like I have somewhat of a similar combo.

331/S Trim/Level 10

·
Registered
388 Posts
Will do...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Not to flame or nething but shouldnt your car be faster than 11.30's? Seem like it should be with over 520rwhp n 500rwtq

·
Registered
434 Posts
Converters will definitly ruin your day. I still have the stock one in and its only allowing me to go 104mph in Drive. The slippage is unreal. Im running in OD at the 1000' mark and only picking up about 4mph :eek:

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not to flame or nething but shouldnt your car be faster than 11.30's? Seem like it should be with over 520rwhp n 500rwtq
I agree with you 100% but Troy answered it. On that run I still had stock control arms, Eibach Progressive springs and a converter that stalls around 2800 rpms. That night was my first time out with the AOD and last week I installed double adjustable uppers, Megabite Jr's lowers, Eibach drag springs. I'll have to wait on the converter for now. Don't think that it doesn't bother me to see others run 10's with less hp than me. I want tens so bad that it is killing me. I know the day will come, I just have to get everything adjusted right.

David

David

·
Registered
941 Posts
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later
<sigh>

·
Registered
71 Posts
dave can you tell me some problems that you had with your setup if any, i am having the 331 built right now for my car with my vortech s-trim but i have afr heads is the only difference between are setups.who did your tuning?

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
chris lusby

Fordchip did my tune last summer. I haven't had any problems with the setup other than getting the car to hook up. When I swapped in the auto I also swapped wheel/tire setups. I used to run 17" Nitto DR's. Those and a 5 speed were so inconsistant for me. I'm sure I needed more practice too.

David

1 - 20 of 24 Posts