Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of Edelbrock Victor Jr. heads for sale. I bought them from a guy on here and was told that these heads would not work on my stock pistons. I bought them from a guy on here and I am just looking to get back what i paid. The heads have 2.05 intake valves and 1.90 exhaust. I recently took them to the machine shop and had the valves checked. I am looking to get 1000.00 plus shipping for them. i also have a set of 1.6 scorpion stud mount roller rockers that i will include for an extra 200.00. i can send pics to whomever is interested.
They also have arp washers that allow for 7/16 head bolts/studs to be used in them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Do you have a P/N for the heads? There are 2 different combustion chamber sizes. Also, what cam are the springs set up for?
Thanks.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i had them on a 302 w/ stock pistons. I need something smaller. maybe afr 165's or 185's. I am in salisbury, md. which is about 2 1/2 hours from you. If you know where ocean city is, you know how far i am. Just let me know. I am trying to move these. they serve me no purpose other than to take pictures.

·
Banned
624 Posts
heads

I have a set of ported systemax heads ill trade for the vics.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I thought you bought these heads from someone on the bullet? Were you told they wouldn't work on your motor or did you put them on and find out for yourself? Post some pics of the valves/combustion chambers and the receipt from the machine shop that "checked them out".

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I learned for myself. I bought them off of here with the intention to build a 393. I talked to a guy at edelbrock before i put them on. He said they should work with no problems. I will post the receipt later

·
Registered
325 Posts
Dude had these posted on yellowbullet. Same story--he said he bought them from a guy on the forum (yellowbullet) after he said they would work. Yellowbullet kicked him off cause he was a newbie???

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
i wasnt kicked off of anywhere. i just decided to cancel the post on there after another user informed me that i "would be eaten alive" by yb veterans. i bought them on here. i just copied and pasted the ad on yb, stangnet and cl. my apologies for any confusion..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts