Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't allow yourself to believe the feedback scores. It seems the mods will delete feedback if they want to, so who knows who is really gonna be a good seller and who is gonna screw you. It's just a shot in the dark. I've tried leaving negative feedback for NMNOTCH about 5 times. It just keeps getting deleted. I bet this thread does too.

·
Super Moderator
27,655 Posts
You're going to get deleted pretty soon :rofl: I must say, as a moderator who generally gives the buyer the benefit of the doubt, it looks like you're in the wrong in this transaction, so negative feedback isn't going to fly. I have this funny feeling you're just not going to let it go though. Meds?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got hosed. Regardless if the seller offered refund. I wasted both time and money on this transaction. I got parts that were not as decribed from NMNOTCH. Other people should be albe to see this and make up their own mind as to wether or not they want to buy from him.

·
Registered
9,256 Posts
Well, to me, if I purchased something and it wasn't as described and the seller offered a full refund I wouldn't think I got "Screwed" To each his own. I agree though, if the seller says he has one thing and sends something different, I'd like to know about it.

Then again, I've only read this thread and nothing else. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Getting screwed be getting the wrong parts and then the seller telling you to F off, if you arent willing to work with him then your just being a stubborn douche.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No matter how I go about it I'm out time and money due to this transaction. Even if I am stubborn and don't want to loose money on sending it back. I shouldn't be out of pocket any money. I should have got what I bought the first time it was sent out. I souldn't have to pay anything for a sellers mistakes. I want others to know about this and let them decide, feedback shouldn't be up to the mods.

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
feedback shouldn't be up to the mods.
They need to regulate it, because what stops me from givign you 10 bad feedbacks right now if their wasnt moderators?

Dude suck it up and just get lost already.

·
Super Moderator
27,655 Posts
feedback shouldn't be up to the mods.
Mods hardly ever get involved with the ratings, but I'd say it's a good thing we do sometimes. And there's yet another seller who's about to get banned this week over less money than this involved. The difference is, the deals are clear-cut and the people out money aren't blathering whiners with questionable mental states. Now, listen to the other voices in your head telling you to STFU already and MOVE ON.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.