Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a black 1990 GT that I am looking to sell. It has almost 160,000 original miles and is still has many more in it. The car is surprisingly quick for a stock motor and is still tight (ie no leaks or burning). The car does have an adjustable regulator, a pro-m maf sensor and a k&n filter, but other than that is stock.

I replaced the stock gearbox with a tremec 3550 mated to the engine by a King Cobra clutch. It is equipt with a Pro 5.0 shifter as well to guarantee firm shifts.

The car was recently painted the end of last year and looks excellent. It has a grey interior with leather seats though there is a rip in the drivers seat from excessive use. Other than that the interior is very clean. New tint was put on all around the car after I replaced the rear hatch glass last week (week of 2/1/04). It currently has 16" ponies with 225/55 Yokohama AVS ES100 tires all the way around. The tires have somewhere around 5000 miles on them. The car is complimented on all the time.

I installed new polyeurathane motor mounts when I put in the ceramic coated BBK longtube headers. It has BBK off-road H and a MAC cat-back.

I recently did a tune up to the car new cap, rotor, wires (all FMS), as well as new plugs, fuel filter and 02s, and put a new powermaster 140amp alternator.

You are more than welcome to take her for a drive if you wish...she is a reliable car and very clean!

Make me an offer I can't refuse! [email protected]

You can see all of my pictures HERE

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am looking around for a nice bike, so I would be willing to do trades as well.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Are you interested in a trade for a black 94 GT with the stuff listed in my SIG? I'm looking for a basically stock car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dropped my price to $4500!!! I need the cash real bad

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: I'm Interested

johnnytalent said:
I am interested in your car. Do you still have it? How many miles is on it. I didn't see that info on your post.
I still have it, and the miles are there in the first post. It's about 160,000

·
Registered
689 Posts
I will be in Atlanta on Sunday evening, Monday, and maybe some on Tuesday.

I am very interested and have cash.

Do you have time for me to check it out?

You can call me at 423-432-1024.

Tks

Merritt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts