Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...the Vaction is Over:)
got a call a little while ago and was asked if I wanted to return?
I said, Ok:D
so its back to Biz as Normal, dont call just yet. I will be back tomorrow(fri)@8:00am
thanks to All Of You who have supported me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy (re-ployed) Stinchcomb
:joy:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Glad to hear man! I have not ordered anything from you YET, but have heard great things and gotten a lot of good info from you on this site. Anyway, I am very glad you are once again employed and hope that you are happy there!

Derrick

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
RANDY STINCHCOMB said:
...the Vaction is Over:)
got a call a little while ago and was asked if I wanted to return?
I said, Ok:D
so its back to Biz as Normal, dont call just yet. I will be back tomorrow(fri)@8:00am
thanks to All Of You who have supported me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy (re-ployed) Stinchcomb
Glad to hear that Randy!!! I look forward to doing more business with YOU! later Ron

·
Registered
211 Posts
hey Randy congrats on the mini-vacation, glad to hear you're back at work :joy: i've got a bone to pick with you about the head gaskets you sent me..............they got here a day early :D

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Guess who's back.... back again.... Randy's back.... tell a friend.... :D Anyways, I'm no white rapper...

Glad to hear you're back, Randy! As long as that is what you wanted, as opposed to running your own SRS Perfordmance. Hopefully I can find the balls to order new heads from you, so that I can have them hogged, but time will tell. Again, congrats!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Good luck once again Randy! I have yet to do business with you directly through Universal (I've bought from the corral classifieds from you though), but I've read nothing but good things about your service!
And if I need anything in the future (which I will), I'll keep you in mind.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Awesome! Congrats!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts