Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did the owner (or anyone else on the board) happen to have any pics or video of this car?

Just wondering....wouldn't mind a look-see :cool:

·
Registered
892 Posts
none yet, but if you saw it, you would never know. It looks completely bone stock.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Gimme a few minutes, I post a few. They are just a few shots from the lot at Superchips. I will have photos, video, and a detailed write up on "What I consider to be the baddest street car on the planet!" BAR NONE!

joe

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Here are a few crappy shots. A more detailed post and print worthy photos will be posted soon. Here is a little teaser...

Thanks to Dave Cain at Superchips for his assistance.

OMG, it looks like the 03!

Yep, just your everyday 01 Cobra, huh???

Full interior!

No giveaway yet!

Tucked away nice and neat!

More to come this weekend. From the 130+mph 01 Cobra!

joe

·
Registered
892 Posts
glad to see you got some pics up!

·
Registered
29 Posts
HOLEY COW, THAT IS SWEET!
I ALMOST MISSED THE TURBOS ENTIRELY!

WHAT A SLEEPER

·
Registered
80 Posts
:drool: :eek: Where's the video of this beast

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Good lawd.....

·
Registered
381 Posts
Nate,
Yep! We got it fired up and ran PERFECTLY the first time out! :joy: The guys at X2C definitely know their chit!!! I took it for a quick spin around the block (still has my old blower tune in the FAST right now) and it's incredible, boost started building and was about 5psi at about 2400RPM, then it just blew the tires off! I'll be bringing it home tommorow to give her a bath, and then start trying to tune it on Monday (I usually tune on my trips back and forth to work!). At idle it's really quiet, but it's alot louder at part throttle than I imagined...those Ultraflows are pretty crazy!

You've gotta be getting close w/your car now eh???

Justin

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Justin -- sweet! Take some more pics for us! My car, well apparantly some of the work that True Blue claimed was performed (last year!) was in fact NOT performed. So, the shop manager (Chris) is going through it now and finishing up things that should have been done (and was told was done). We'll see.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts