Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My old WinXP laptop is on its last legs, if not actually dead. I picked up a new laptop with Windows7 on it earlier this year and I'm curious if the Tweecer software will work with Win7. The website only specifies up to Windows Vista, and I haven't received a response to the email I sent to [email protected].

I suppose I could just put the software on the new laptop and see what happens, but I figured I'd ask here first. Do Caledit and Calcon work with Windows7?

·
Banned
25,617 Posts
You should be using binary editor, not caledit, caledit is extremely buggy and corrupts tunes quite easily, not mention few addresses unlocked compared to BE.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kinda forgot about this as the cold weather came and the car is just sitting for now. Anyone know the answer?

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just went to download the software onto my laptop and sure enough the Tweecer website has been updated to cover Win7, too. I haven't actually used it yet, but it's supposed to work.

And yes, indy, you're almost certainly right, I just haven't gotten around to upgrading to BE yet.

·
Banned
25,617 Posts
haven't used caledit in 7 years, didn't even know they updated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts