Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just the other day, they quit working. The Hazards work, so I know it isnt the bulbs. The Indicators dont light up in the car either. Any Ideas?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Maybe a fuse, I dont remember looking at signal diagram before. Otherwise its the multifunctin switch. Its kind of an expensive booger too. Its really easy to put in though. That is the wiper, signal stick on the steering wheel if you didnt know.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Check your turning signal relay. Mine went on my 4cyl mustang, cost me around 3 dollers for a ne one, and 5 minutes of my time. (the turning signal relay is actually different from the hazards which surprised me)

·
Registered
374 Posts
I hads the same problem a couple months ago, it was the relay underneath the dash behind the steering column. It was easy to change and was only $3. I think it is located in different spots for different years though. Some people told me it was behind the glove box, but it wasnt so i had to search around for it. good luck

dan

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funny thing... Out of the blue they started working today... who knows...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Fusion2002 said:
Funny thing... Out of the blue they started working today... who knows...
Yeah that probably means the relays are going. Mine did that too, they would stop working when it was raining then work again once it was less humid outside.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Turn Signal Relay???

I say it is the turn signal relay going bad.

Mine was behind the dash panel near the steering column...baby blue in color.

The hardest part was just locating it.

Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts