Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because of my driving position - I like to have the steering wheel all the way down - I can't see the turn signal indicator in the gauge pod. And because I like my music above road noise levels I can't hear the clicking of the turn signal relay if it happens not to reset after a turn. Does anyone else have this problem? Can the relay be changed with a louder one if there is such an animal?

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
well...

...nothing thats any louder but the old Mustangs(67/68's) had an extra set of turn indicators in the rear of the hood scoop that was more in the drivers vision. so maybe you could hook up some LED's on yours someware at the base of the windshield or if your car has the factory scoop you could install them there. all you would have to do is tap into the turn signal harness.
Randy Stinchcomb

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip Randy. Really don't want to do any outward cosmetic changes but maybe something in the cabin will do. Haven't been on the board too long but from what I've been reading your reputation preceeds you. Good luck wherever you land.

Skip

1 - 4 of 4 Posts