Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a turn-key setup here. 5.0 from my buddy's '94 GT. 2nd owner car with 60k on it. Had Mobil1 oil changes since new. Doing an LS swap in the car, so everything goes. Comes complete with:
starter
alternator
power steering pump
smog pump
flywheel
k-member
engine mounts
harness
computer

He's keeping the A/C compressor. Engine is 100% stock and runs great. Includes underdrive pulleys and MSD cap & coil. $1,000 for the entire setup. Located in Mt. Prospect, IL. See pics and feel free to ask questions. Also have an off-road x-pipe for sale for this car.

Ill also try to post videos of it running once my buddy texts them to me.

clutch not included:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
click for video:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump.

I am in the process of separating the ECM harness from the body harness. The 94/95 cars had a consolidated harness for the body and ECM in the right side of the firewall whereas the fox body's used separate harness. This is more work to do, but the 94/95 cars don't have the problematic fuel injector (salt & pepper shaker) connectors that the fox body's have. I am labeling each circuit that I cut from the body harness so this can be used as a true standalone harness in any vehicle.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Harness is completely standalone now and ready for any application you would like. Bump

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

The harness is now ready to be run standalone with circuits labeled for hookup. TTT

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Replied to all PM's. TTT

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump.

Can deliver within a reasonable distance for gas money and a case of Coors Light.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts