Ford Mustang Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I tried contacting B&G with no luck. Their website doesn't look promising.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Don't give up on CG. He was more than happy to custom make headers to my specs so if it's not a huge issue for them they may be able to do it.
What about making your own? It's not hard but it does take a lot of time..

ks

·
Registered
197 Posts
The website states that it doesn't for '94-'95.
From the on3 site.

"Many of the SN 5.0 Mustang specific kits do not allow you to retain your ABS or will require you to move it and make new brake lines. We were able to snake the intercooler tubing though along with our turbo placement to avoid any of the relocation. ABS with our turbo system WILL NOT require any relocation and will be kept in place with all stock lines. If your car has A/C, you will be able to also keep that in place without having to remove it to clear the kit. Also we did keep the power steering on the mock up car so all creature comforts can be kept in the stock locations without having to move or relocate."

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
Registered
197 Posts
I see it says right at that top that the a/c compressor needs to be removed. That is confusing. I know they updated the kit for the 94/95. Some of the info on their site has been on there for years, like john ran an 8 with their kit and their shop car has 13k miles with their kit. So they don't do a good job at keeping things updated.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
MY son found a custom kit on FB. I'm good to go.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts