Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys I was just wondering if any of you guys or girls would be intrested in getting a cruise together for the Test and tune on this saturday the 31st. If any of you guys are intrested let me know but e-mailing me at [email protected].

Also if you are intrested name a place were we can meet that is not to far out of the way

CJ

·
Registered
188 Posts
sounds good to me

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I was planinng to go but I figured that the snow would still be laying around everywhere, plus I heard something about rain tomorrow too. Better make sure they're even gonna be open.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Daniel Mitchell said:
I was planinng to go but I figured that the snow would still be laying around everywhere, plus I heard something about rain tomorrow too. Better make sure they're even gonna be open.
Dont see anything about rain or anything till at least Sunday evening on weather.com? :confused: Shows sunny and high of 47 at the ROCK Saturday.
I know here in Monroe there isnt much snow/ice left anywhere.
I'll still call before I leave to make sure though.

Billy

·
Registered
188 Posts
so anyone know if this is planned to go down or not?

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
I guess I'll wait till two weeks from now to go. Have too many little things I didnt get all taken care of and dont feel like rushing to get them done tomorrow morning.

Billy

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Had a good time today making time runs. Even though the track is like ice I still got some good looking times. Can't wait to run somewhere that hooks.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Daniel what were you driving down there? Well I mean running. the only mustangs I saw down there was a 99-2003 black GT vert, A red 89-93 Hatch with a vortec on it that was bad as hell, a 8 sec bergandy coupe with will bars, a bad ass white coupe that ran 10's, and that was all. I was with the guy in the black 2003 SVT Focus. But I also got down there at 4:00 and ran till 5:00

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Man it was awsume, traction wasn't all there but we had a good time. Are you near us at all? Well I live in sanford? We are going to Fayeville tommorow to run because it was sussposted to be actually some what nice tommorow so what the hell. If you want to go shoot me a pm or just post back in the next 30 to 45 minutes if you wan to go. You want to go to a hooking track go to Fay. it hook even on the off days. like today.

CJ

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I'd like to try out F'ville sometime but tomorrow I've got to get the grocery shopping done easly to get ready for the Superbowl. I'm in Mt. Airy, way up north, so it's be a big trip for me I guess. Not exactly sure where it's at. C-ya man.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts