Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You are looking at a fully custom 1993 Ford Mustang Cobra. This is a true Cobra. It has the factory 302 block, bored 30 over so it's a 306. windage tray, studded block, stud girdle and 7qt oil pan. The body has just under 140k on it, but the engine, transmission, suspension, front end, and rear end all have a few thousand miles and are like new. The engine has Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, ARP head studs, Trick flow intake, Comp Camshaft, Pro-M 77mm mass air flow sensor, Paxton Novi 2000 Supercharger with 13.5 psi of boost running on 8.5 to 1 compression. Scat Fully Forged Internals . It has 60lb injectors, 255 Walbro Pump, MSD distributor and coil, Ford Racing plug wires, new solid motor mounts, aluminum radiator with Dual 11 inch "Be Cool" electric fans with shroud, BBK long tube headers, aluminum x pipe, SLP Loudmouth II mufflers with turndowns before the rear axle. It has a Tremec TKO 600 5 speed transmission with Spec stage 3 clutch. It has front Brembo brakes, all wheel disc brakes. It has 5 lug newer SVT wheels (03-04 Cobra Wheels). It has new Mickey thompson Street Comp tires on the front and Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials on the back with 65% left. It has a tubular front end with frame connectors, lake wood 90s struts with adjustable uppers. It has Strange Adjustable shocks, with BBK lowering springs on the back with full UPR rear suspension with coil overs up front. It has 3.73 rear gears with 31 spline axles. The exterior of the car is very clean, it does have a couple very minor blemishes, but nothing major. It has the factory cobra wing and all emblems. It has a 4 inch fiberglass cowl hood. It has dark tinted windows and aftermarket headlights with Bi-XENON 55watt HID conversion also with a full LED Conversion all the way around. It has a triple tree gauge on Pillar with Autometer Boost, Air fuel ratio and fuel pressure. The interior is Black Corbeau CR1 race seats . It has an oem grey cloth out of an 88 mustang. The interior from the rear seats back was gutted to do reinforcement to the battle boxes with UPR's kit. It has a new ashtray, the ashtray door works perfectly, it has a new power mirror switch. Some of the factory gauges work, (RPM, Speedometer, Voltage, Gas Gauge). The car dynoed at 575hp at the rear wheel. This car is a 10 second monster.
This is a clean car but keep in mind it has been around for two decades and change. There are some very minor blemishes in the paint. There is no head unit. The 4th gear has a very light Syncro noise on down shifting very light but its there. The automatic drivers door lock doesn't work but works fine manually. Other then that everything works on the car, heat, windows, except the AC was deleted and a billet delete pulley kit was installed under hood. it's a car that gets driven less than 5 times a year. The engine is very healthy when you notice the choppy cam and high, quick revs. The car had a prior shift light set to 6400 rpm where the tune has the rev limiter set. This car has NOT been ragged out, come see it in person because pictures don't do it justice.

I have made a hand full of track passes and managed to run [email protected] with a 1.94 60ft. The car was moving big time on the back half of the track and I failed to mention I short shifted a good 1000 rpms where the boost really ramps up. The car with an auto hitting proper shift points and great launch could net a high 9 low 10 pass undoubtly. I will show you what the car has to offer nonetheless. Thank you in advance for your time.

More Pics and a real quick walkaround on video. shane00741's Story | Photobucket

Call or text me at 772-828-5285. I'm located in Fort Pierce, FL. 11,000 cash or if the right trade comes along (preferably with cash on top) I could always go for anything.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts