Registered
339 Posts
Nice...... Any side shots???

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is another one.

I just removed the spoiler to see how I like it with it off or not. I'm still undecided. What do you think?

David

·
PMS Tuning Forum Moderator
3,478 Posts
Thanks david that looks good. I dunno if I like the wheels sticking out that much. Did you do any grinding or cutting on the caliper? I could buy some 93-down tub a-arms to pull the wheels in some more. It won't be till the end of the year before I try to get some wheels. This winter I will be trying to get all I can on my 17in tires. Maybe with some grinding etc...a 3/4 spacer (or maybe smaller) might work. Thanks again for the pics david.

Troy

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NP. I did have to grind the calipers a little. To be honest with you I think the easiest way would be to just buy a set of the spacers from Maximum Motorsports. After buying my current spacers, longer studs, machine shop I have $100 invested. Plus the ease of it all.

FWIW my track got rained out today. That really sucked because the temps were down in the upper 70's right now. It rained just enough at opening for them to cancel.

I still have to buy that tool to measure my pinion angle. SOTP doesn't feel any different to me but who knows.

David

·
Registered
451 Posts
What spacers are you running on those wheels up front?

I'm looking for something to clear th '94 Cobra brakes up front..

Ian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts