Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What transmission is in the 2000 auto v6?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Tell us more about this turbo setup you have.
-IDK

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is a proturbo kit (proturbokits.com) with a T63 head unit:evil: , and was installed by Total performance. No numbers yet, going to get it dynotuned on the 25th and will be running 12-14lbs of boost. The only thing better than the sound of it spooling up is the looks you get from the ricers when they hear it:eek:. Here is a pic, sorry it is kinda grainy and you can't see the intercooler.

http://www.drivesfast.com/Stump/turbo2.jpg

This is a clearer one part-way through the install

http://www.drivesfast.com/Stump/Stump7.JPG

·
Registered
110 Posts
What would you say you paid total for all the parts needed for the turbo setup? Forged internals etc and who did the internals ?
-IDK

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IDontKnow said:
What would you say you paid total for all the parts needed for the turbo setup? Forged internals etc and who did the internals ?
-IDK
About 3K for the internals/gaskets etc, the majority i got from rpm-mustangs.com. And 4.1K plus the $700-800 for the larger head unit. Total Performance(nothingbutperformance.com) installed everything and did a great job.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Stump-
Nice clean set-up.
Have you ran it yet ? Just curious.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not yet, it has been cold and snowy since it was finished. i took it to get it tuned from fordchip and they tuned it wrong which resulted in a busted piston ring which i am fixing now.:( should be back in a couple of weeks. i am really looking forward to surprising some people at the track:evil:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I heard that ! I'd love to see the look on their faces. Dont forget to let us all know how it does. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts