Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many of you are using a Tranny cooler kit and if they are worth purchasing? Also how easy/hard are they to install, where exactly do you intall them, and if your stang is lowered will it scrape or "fall off" if you do happen to scrape on something?

Thanks for the info,

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
I just bought a Hayden and haven't installed it yet but plan to install it soon. Have no idea where I'm going to mount it up yet though :( I just went to Pep Boys and bought the $59 jobber cause I didn't feel like dealing with Summit/Jegs or any mail order stuff... just picked it up. This will be the only cooler I use so time will tell how good/bad it is.

Someone here has install pictures and can't remember his name off the top of my head but hopefully he will chime in.

-Tim

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
My friend just got one installed on his v6, name on corral is Stump, might want to drop him a PM about it. He got it from Art Carr Transmissions. I know he didn't install it himself and I am pretty sure he hasn't had any problems with scraping on his lowered car.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool thanks for the info...I might have to shoot him a PM like you said LB. Tim let me know your results also...if that thing works it might a good investment since im out here in arizona and all....heat=bad:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts