Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of poss trading my modded 93LX for a 94-98 cobra. Prefer white with black interior. Let me know what you have.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have a 95 GT w/ cobra Roush kit and a 393 stroker. If interested in seeing pics or discussing a deal, please let me know ASAP cause my car is currently for sale.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
See my link in my sig for more info on my car and pics.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All parts listed in my web page comes with the car (Even the "mods waiting to go in" list) for the right car. However I can remove any parts as needed.
I had sent you an email saying that. You never sent me any more pics.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Uuuuppppp!!!!!

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
May also sell outright if the price is right.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anyone????

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry, I just can't do that. I could sell the SC and injectors. Then trade my car and some cash.
But I won't trade my car with everything plus cash for basically a stock cobra. Not worth in my opinion just to have the "Cobra" name?
If could just sell my car minus the SC and injectors, buy a cobra locally, then sell the SC and injectors. I would then have a cobra and money in pocket.
Wait a minute, I think I should do that.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wasn't implying that yours did. I am familiar with yours since we talked the other night over the phone.
You have a nice car, but it isn't a cobra. I feel my car is just as nice as yours. Your car is two years newer with a stroker that has basically the same bolts on as mine. Mine has the SC which in my opinion equals things out. With the SC, I feel my car would poss. put my HP to the ground.
I like your car, but I would not trade my car and cash for yours.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am not trying to insult you nor question the dollars you have sepnt on it. You have a nice car. You like your car and know the value in it. I feel the same about mine.
I am just not interested in trading my car + cash for your car.
An even trade? Maybe! But not car + cash.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I understand fully. I can't make it work either. I think I will just try to sell my car and supercharger and then buy a cobra.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts