Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if its a good deal or not but I have an s-trim with gt impellar upgrade I would trade for a p1sc for a 96-98 cobra. It makes 12psi at 7000 with the stock pulleys on it. It has less than 2500 miles on it. It is very queit, too quite for my taste in fact. It comes with everything needed to bolt to a 96-98 cobra. I thought maybe someone that drives there car every day would like to have a super quite blower and not hear the loud ati.
I would also trade up for a novi 2000(my blower kit and cash for yours)
This is a v2 sq s-trim with gt impellar upgrade(more efficent and faster boost response)
email me at [email protected] if anyone is interested. Also, my blower is in great shape and prefer whatever I get to be the same. I dont mind the cosmetics of the blower, just want one that is mechanicly sound.
Anyone?

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
flynfrog said:
how much would you sell it for
I dont wanna sell it strait out. I know that sounds kinda retarded, but I am very happy with the blower, just want something louder. I know I cant sell this one and buy another. I mean, I can, that wouldnt be a problem, just dont wanna go through the hassle know what I mean?
Kinda hard to explain, LOL
Anyone?
Will throw in cash for a novi2k also

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone??

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does yours have the gt impellar upgrade?

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmm, I dont think I could do a strait trade then. Mine has a quicker spooling charger which is more efficent. I would do it if you threw in the cooler :p
I may could add some cash to it if you did it that way

1 - 9 of 9 Posts