Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Danggggg man that is sweeet!!!!!! i'll trade you straight up for my red 94 cobra got one of them dang ole turbrs on it wit a tree fifty seben in her its fasttttt!!!! Whoooa let me kno what u think but on a serious note i want the front suspension when u part it out haha.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Danggggg man that is sweeet!!!!!! i'll trade you straight up for my red 94 cobra got one of them dang ole turbrs on it wit a tree fifty seben in her its fasttttt!!!! Whoooa let me kno what u think but on a serious note i want the front suspension when u part it out haha.
You stop that. :)

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have had people ask me how much outright, and Im not really sure?

Also, I may consider selling it as a roller with the shortblock and transmission still in it, just keeping top end of motor, and the catback......

Car runs cool, even in traffic with the ac on, and I think I have the vibration figured out, might be a bad pinion bearing, and I have somebody ready to fix it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Did you ever figure out the vibration? Did you keep the motor?

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Motor is in hand for now. Vibration has been traced to outer pinion bearing. Some of the vibration went away just tightening up the pinion nut.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Put some bigger heads on that motor and it should make 500hp easy.....then add a 250 shot, or a 125 and a 150 shot, it'll hold it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
who bought the roller?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts