Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I had my 3.73s put in, i had a used traction lock kit put in my car since i didnt have the money at the time to afford new ones.

well, the stang does AWESOME 2 wheel burnouts now, but if i try to go around a corner and punch it (only tried once) it will start off 2 wheel, then kick back to one wheel when the car is straight again, and the car revs really easy, since its only burning with one tire.

I stopped again and tried a straightline burnout, and it burned 2 wheel the whole time, any ideas why it does this? i know the traction lock i had put in it only had about 2 or 3,000 miles on it, so it should be that, and it works fine in a straightline, just not around corners.... is this something that F150 spring that i hear about solves? or what does that do?

any help would be appreciated! :D

· Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dave88LX said:
I hear ya man, one wheel peel BLOWS! :barf:

Hey man, i didnt think you were still up, i was going to ask you, are those videos on your page before or after the lentech? i cant wait for more of them!

· Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
427Windsorman said:
It might have been rebuilt previous to you getting it with extra clutch disks. That is all i can think of off the top of my head.
I know when it was rebuilt, a few of the clutch disks had the ears torn off of them, which i didnt know at the time, thats why it NEEDED rebuilt, and as far as i know, there was nothing extra added when the trak-lok was rebuilt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.