Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talking with guys in there Turbo Builds as I have one but am ordering in the parts for Upgrades .
I ask the ? What block do you have on these guys runing in the 900s to the tire. MOST SAY DART SHP AND IM PROBABLY AT THE LIMT SHOULD HAVE GONE SPORTSMAN. WHATS YOUR OPINION ON THIS GUYS ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Talking with guys in there Turbo Builds as I have one but am ordering in the parts for Upgrades .
I ask the ? What block do you have on these guys runing in the 900s to the tire. MOST SAY DART SHP AND IM PROBABLY AT THE LIMT SHOULD HAVE GONE SPORTSMAN. WHATS YOUR OPINION ON THIS GUYS ?
I’d say it depends on how much over 1000rwhp you want to see ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So its basically a waste of $ to spend the extra $ 600.00 for the sportsman block something else will probably fail before that block im guessing?

So if you where say on the Dyno motor as you are im sure all the time is that sportsman going to hold anything more before breaking? 50 hores 100 ? 200 ? 300 ?
Or probably the exact same?

·
Vendor
12,202 Posts
The bottom end of both blocks are identical except the sportsman has a 7/16 main bolt hole and the shp is 1/2 inch. The sportsman has more features upstairs that you wont ever need or use.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts