Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is route I'm taking if you wana hook up for a caravan

85N to 385/26 to 20 to 501 straight into Myrtle Beach.

We'll be leaving around 6:00am Wednesday morning

·
Registered
29 Posts
check your e-mail. We can ride up together.Let me know

russel

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Russel, I didn't see your email but thats cool with me. Tate I can live with 7 but no later. I like to do all my driving in the morn.

We gota figure out a place to hook up though. Lets let this message go to see if anyone else chimes in. Are we using two ways? cells? I can get some two ways but my cell doesn't have one.

We'll post cells later on as the day gets nearer, just to make sure eveyone has gotten the information.

·
Registered
256 Posts
The only problem I 'm going to have is having to stop a couple of times to meet different people on the way. I will have 2 ways and a cell on me.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tate or we could stop at the next rest stop and wait for you and your crew to roll in, then hook the caravan back up there.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well hell if they're gona be at the rest stops, I usually stop there anyway to pour out leftover drinks, take a leak, stretch, get a drink ect ect

Anyone else that wants to caravan with us, stop a rest stop, we'll be looking for stangs there. So if you're parked, we'll stop

Blackbeast were rolling out somewhere around 7am wednesday morn

Russel let me know where you are located and where ya think you'll be at what time.

Again, I'm leaving from lake laneir, but the chateu elan exit

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well hell if they're gona be at the rest stops, I usually stop there anyway to pour out leftover drinks, take a leak, stretch, get a drink ect ect

Anyone else that wants to caravan with us, stop a rest stop, we'll be looking for stangs there. So if you're parked, we'll stop

Blackbeast were rolling out somewhere around 7am wednesday morn

Russel let me know where you are located and where ya think you'll be at what time.

Again, I'm leaving from lake laneir, but the chateu elan exit

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have 10 stang leaving turner hill exit off of I-20E thursday 7/22 @10am:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
pewterpony,

I am no leaving till thurday morning now, mother -in-law can not watch daughter TUESDAY night but she can Wednesday. Leaving around 4:00 am Thursday from Lakeland,Fl. Will be with family at TBF trailer at MB.

C-YA there everyone.

Russel

·
Registered
132 Posts
Tates01GT said:
9cobra9ati: Aren't you the guy that was in 5.0 mag last month? If so, very nice ride.
Yes, Thanks Tates01GT

TRAVEL TIP!!!!!! I-20E South Carolina Trooper are everywhere.
They drive SUV,BMW and ugly Z28

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tate I'm all over it man.....Were leaving around 6:30 wed morn. If you guys leave at 7, given the timing.....i should catch up with ya at some point. I'll leave N. Ga around 6:30, probably hit Greenville toll road in about an hour from then.

I'm sure we can meet somewhere between greenvile and Columbia:)

If we hook up its gona be fun :)

Also, check out my GOING OUT ONE NIGHT post......my cell is on there

·
Registered
256 Posts
So you take the toll road in Greenville? We always drive around it. I haven't noticed that big of a difference in taking it. I'll grab your number from there. Mine is 864-506-1673 and my Nextel direct connect # is 150*132816*5.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea I do. Its something like 10 miles on the road before it runs into 385. I've never went around it. Im sure were gona meet someplace on the highway or the rest areas. You've seen my car, I know yours so, I'll be looking

1 - 20 of 21 Posts